Where is the best weather in January?
On average, some of the hottest places to visit in January are:
- Manaus (30 °C)
- Barbados (29.1 °C)
- Rio de Janeiro (29 °C)
- Sydney (27.4 °C)
- Cape Town (27 °C)
- Cape Verde (25.2 °C)
- Tenerife (21.1 °C)
- Playa Blanca (20.5 °C)
Where is a warm place to vacation in January?
Become a Jetsetter
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Key West, Florida.
- Havana, Cuba.
- Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain.
- Kauai, Hawaii.
- Palm Springs, California.
- Negril, Jamaica.
Where is a cheap place to vacation in January?
- 3.1 The Caribbean.
- 3.2 Cancun, Mexico.
- 3.3 Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- 3.4 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- 3.5 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- 3.6 Mexico City, Mexico.
- 3.7 Cartagena, Colombia.
- 3.8 Ambergris Caye, Belize.
Which Canary Island is hottest in January?
Where is the best place to go for a sun holiday in January?
Cuba. With such a fascinating history, Cuba offers not just a temperate holiday destination in January but a slice of colourful 50s culture. It has the stunning beaches you’d expect from a Caribbean island, as well as the must-visit melting pot of Havana and the beautiful peninsula of Varadero.
Where is the best beach weather in January?
- Carílo, Argentina.
- Waimea Bay Beach Park, Oahu, Hawaii.
- Paternoster, South Africa.
- South Beach, Miami, Florida.
- Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica.
- Byron Bay, Australia.
- Pigeon Island National Park, St. Lucia.
- Ko Phi Phi Le, Thailand.
What Caribbean islands are warm in January?
Points south are going to be the warmest, ie Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao (ABCs), Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada, St Vincent and the Grenadines, St Lucia, Martinique and on up… All warm/hot, all swimmable seas, etc.
Where in us is hot in January?
The most popular destinations in JanuaryHot favourites in JanuaryCanary Islands22°C6 hrsCancun28°C10 hrsCape Verde23°C7 hrsCaribbean26°C8 hrs
What is the cheapest month to travel?
Our data shows the months of January, February and September are likely the cheapest months to fly for 2019. Why is this? We believe airlines want to entice travelers to take trips even before the crazy holiday season!
What’s the cheapest all inclusive vacations?
Find out where to stay on your next vacation with our list of the best cheap all-inclusive resorts.
- Iberostar Royal Andalus, Spain. …
- Hotel Riu Palace Mexico. …
- Holiday Inn Resort, Aruba. …
- Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club, Curacao. …
- Iberostar Costa del Sol, Spain. …
- Cocobay Resort, Antigua. …
- Coral Costa Caribe, Dominican Republic.
Where is the cheapest place to vacation all inclusive?
The 17 Cheapest all-inclusive resort destinations in the Caribbean
- 1 – Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. …
- 2 – Cozumel, Mexico. …
- 3 – La Romana, Dominican Republic. …
- 4 – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. …
- 5 – Playa del Carmen, Mexico. …
- 6 – Cancun. …
- 7 – Samaná, Dominican Republic. …
- 8 – Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Is Tenerife hotter than Lanzarote?
Warmest Canary Islands Weather in February. The hottest Canary Island in February is another 3-way tie. Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote all reach 18 Celsius. Tenerife remains at 17 Celsius during this month but is still the place to be in February.
Can you swim in the sea in Tenerife in January?
The sea around Tenerife can be too cold for most people to swim comfortably in January. During our recent stays in Tenerife in January, the beaches with the warmest water were Las Vistas and Playa del Camison, both in Los Cristianos.